Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: where was it made?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    where was it made?

    i know, this is dumb but I was doing dishes today, getting ready to grill out and noticed a few things.
    When you see something with a MADE IN "?" on it and you find it interesting post it here.

    today I found out that our mug's from Halmark are made in China, our plastic drinking cups are made in the USA and our pot's and pans are made in USA. Our dish drainer is made in USA and my flashlight is made in USA
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Mattman3's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2005
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: where was it made?

    I got an Ozark Trail lighter and it's made in China
    My Atl Braves hat i got at Turner Field( braves field) is made in CHINA of Taiwan components !!! WTF does that mean ???
    Vike 4 Life
    VT Hokies
    Atl Braves and Falcons
    Washington Redskins
    UNC Tarheels

  3. #3
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: where was it made?

    I think I was made in the Bahamas [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_kydawg95's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    426
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: where was it made?

    I was made in Germany
    and my Kingsford matchlight Charcoal was made in Somerset Ky!
    free like OJ all day

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_six4three's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    571
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: where was it made?

    it means exactly what it says.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: where was it made?

    My White Sox hat was made in Bangladesh.
    crack is whack

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •